Looking for a career where you can work with good people, make good money, and still have time to enjoy life?
Maybe it's time to go to the beach!
Beachside Auto in Hermosa Beach, CA is a busy family owned and operated full-service auto repair shop established in 1987. We are a one-stop-shop working on a variety of makes and models. We work hard behind the scenes to provide a personable, relaxed environment for our great customers.
Our ideal team member is searching for a rewarding customer service career, has a positive attitude, a great work ethic, and a desire to grow with our company. We value continuing growth and education to keep up with this ever-changing industry.
BEACHSIDE AUTO is offering the following position for immediate hire:
SERVICE ADVISOR - with at least 3 years experience working as a service advisor in a fast-paced shop. Must be adept at computer and mobile device technologies. Must have a cheerful disposition, dedication, and a willingness to learn on the go is essential. Need to be level-headed under pressure and comfortable talking to customers on the phone and in person. Previous employment references REQUIRED.
Do you have a great positive attitude and interest in being a key member of a great team? Are you ready for a fast-paced environment, working for a great boss who respects your professional contribution and dedication to the job?
Are you willing to start at an entry Service Advisor position, and then be rewarded with increased responsibility, pay, and bonuses as you become more productive and your efforts become more beneficial? Are you ready to show up every day and shine?
Our customers love us for our INTEGRITY, QUALITY WORK, and HIGH STANDARDS. If you share our passion for these qualities, then you may be the person we're looking for!
-A sterling reputation
-30+ years in business
-On-the-job paid training
-Great So Cal location (blocks from the beach)
-Weekends Off (M-F workweek 8:00a-5:30p)
-Opportunity for advancement
-1 week paid vacation (after one year)
-500+ five-star reviews on Sure Critic & Yelp
-Busy shop on main thoroughfare (PCH)
-Growing company dedicated to serving our community
-Opportunistic income: increased pay and bonuses as workers become more proficient
Email us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Automotive Service Advisor
-Introductory letter...tell us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a good fit for our company
-Resume and References
-A good phone number and 3 best times to call
-Please use: SERVICE ADVISOR APPLICANT as your subject line
To learn more about us, visit our website at:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Automotive Service Advisor
- Assist customers with repair and scheduled maintenance service requests
- Sell maintenance and repair services
- Discuss automotive service and repair needs
- Preparing repair orders for customers approval
- Facilitate timely repair of customer vehicles
- Selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers
- Estimate repair time required to complete each repair order
- Providing customers with excellent customer service throughout entire service experience
- Greet customers and assist with scheduling vehicle service and repair
- Provide customer service and schedule service appointments
- Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
- Obtain customer's signature on repair order
- Selling service recommendations to customers
- Writing up the repair order for the customer
- Prepare repair work orders for technicians
- Educating customers with repair or scheduled maintenance given by the manufacturer
- Exhibiting excellent customer service skills
Complete Customer Work Order
Create Repair Order
Maintain Customer Rapport