Are you tired of being promised the world by a carrier and then being disappointed time and again with low miles and fluctuating paychecks? We deliver on our promises!
We provide stable and predictable income in the form of a guaranteed wage starting at $1650 per week per driver with raises at 2, 4, 6, and 8 years.
Join a team company that values you as a professional driver and wants your input to drive it's culture of continuous improvement.
At Boyle Transportation, we have an important mission to support the healthcare logistics and military sectors. You can have pride in the work you do to deliver life-saving medicine and goods for the military. Our fleet of professional drivers are supported and cared for by a family-owned company that has been around for 49 years. Are you ready for a change? Find out why our professional drivers give us 5 stars.
Benefits include: $2,500 Orientation pay for each Professional Class A CDL Driver and $1000 additional team bonus for an active clearance
- $1650 per driver per week to start and $1705 per driver after 2 years
- 2 days off for every 7 away from the house
- 401K with 50% match on the first 5%
- 5 paid vacation days in the first year , 5 personal days per year
- 9 paid holidays
- Excellent medical, dental, and eye insurance
- $75,000 life insurance paid by the company
- Company-paid XM radio
- Motel stays paid when necessary
- Current turnover rate of 10%
- Class A CDL
- 1 Year driving experience
- Willing to apply for a security Clearance
- Willing to obtain HM and tanker endorsements
- Willing to apply for a passport card and TWIC card
We provide all of our professional drivers with PPE at orientation to include masks, gloves, sanitizing spray, and hand sanitizer so
they can keep both team members safe while on the road. We also employ contactless pickup and delivery procedures.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, check us out on-line at driveboyle.com or call a recruiter today at
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,650.00 - $1,870.00 per week
All professional drivers are provided with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting spray at orientation and all PPE can be refilled at our terminals. We also reimburse for these products if the team is unable to get refills at the terminals.