Equilibrium Solutions, LLC’s client is looking for an VP Finance and Operations in New York, NY.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Advise the CEO and other key members of senior management on financial planning budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
· Serve as the management liaison to the board, investors, and other external stakeholders; effectively communicate and present critical financial matters at select board of directors and other meetings.
· Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
· Analyzing the company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to management.
· Lead and provide strategic guidance around capital financing, fundraising and M&A to support company growth needs.
· Develop, establish, and direct the execution of companies operating policies to support overall company objectives.
· Oversee basic HR operations and related systems – recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and retention, as well as compensation and benefits administration
· Maintain and develop goal-setting methodology through quarterly OKRs.
· Working in partnership with the management team to create the strategic five year plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it.
· Develop and lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals.
· Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily customer and event operations.
· Oversee contract negotiation and legal activities: client contracts, HR, partnership agreements, vendor contracts, and other legal documents.
· Oversee basic HR operations and related systems – recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and retention, as well as compensation and benefits administration.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
· Bachelor’s degree. An MBA or Master's a plus.
· 5+ years’ experience with progressive general management responsibilities in the technology sector in a high-paced, rapid growth environment
· Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
· Proven P&L management track record
· Business line management experience in launching new technology products, and scaling for growth and profitability
· Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes and using Salesforce, both internally and with external partners
· Managing multiple projects in a manner that focuses the team and drives results
· Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
· Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
· Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
· Merger and acquisition finance experience is a plus.
Full time Benefits are available.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.