To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Ana, CA
- Phone: 877-797-9922
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer and Desktop Support Specialist
SetPoint Consultants, LLC • Santa Ana, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Real Estate, Legal, Technology and Customer Service industry. We have a rapidly expanding client in the Santa Ana area that is looking for a Software Engineer and a Desktop Support Specialist.
Pay for role: Desktop Support: $25.00/hr System Engineer: $45.00/hr
Role & Responsibilities
• Design, develop and deliver software on cutting edge platforms in C#
• Collaborate with other software engineers on design decisions and direction for application requirements
• Troubleshoot user issues, working with development team, business, operations, customer service and users
• Implement OO and MVC based designs applying working knowledge of design patterns in presentation, data and business modules
• Discover new technologies and techniques and adapt to dynamic business requirements
• Provide input on scripts and automation tools which build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience in Angular, Install Shield, and VSTO not required, but desired.
• Proven experience developing design patterns including OO, REST, MVC.
• Proven experience working in fast-paced software development environment, leveraging core Agile principles.
• Demonstrated and proven testing capabilities including Unit Testing and Test Driven Development.
Experience with the following technologies:
• Web Services
• MS Team Foundation Server & Team Build
• MS Visual Studio 2010 & 2012
• Third Party Unit test tools, including: MSTest, MOQ, Jasmine, NUnit, JSUnit
Desktop Support Specialist
As a Desktop Support Specialist, you will provide advanced technical end-user support to internal desktop systems, workstation set-up and configuration, and routine tasks such as software/hardware upgrades. Resolves reported desktop problems related to hardware, operating systems and configuration issues through troubleshooting and research. Provides excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
AA or BA/BS in Computer related field or a certification as a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) required.
Demonstrated ability with PC’s, including hardware, software and networking
Excellent customer service skills as defined in terms of customer satisfaction
Demonstrated excellent time management and organizational skills
Experience in a networked and environment.
Experience with TCP/IP
Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning through obtaining appropriate certifications and developing skills with ever changing technology.
Experience working with Windows XP and Vista in a Windows environment.
Demonstrated knowledge of a variety PC applications and software, to include at a minimum: Microsoft Office Suite.
Please submit your resume for review. All qualified candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you.
Superior customer service skills
Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Good job history and verifiable references
Ability to pass complete background check.