ARE YOU AN OUTSTANDING EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR, LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY WITH A GREAT COMPANY?
Job Overview: Experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support the CEO and the Sr. Executive Team in a fast paced startup environment. Responsibilities include performing a wide variety of complex and highly responsible and confidential executive administrative duties, internal and external communications, including those communications with the Board of Directors, budgeting, contract negotiations, project management
Shift 8-5pm + after hours support as needed
- Serve as a primary point of contact and liaison for the President & CEO on day-to-day operational and administrative issues.
- Answer incoming calls/correspondence, responding independently when appropriate. Provide and receive information concerning matters related to the President & CEO and. other senior executive staff members. Guide external requests appropriately, ensuring timely closure.
- Interact professionally with advisors, members of the board of directors, customers, investors, vendors, consultants, attorneys and contractors. Generate professional internal and external correspondence.
- Schedule and coordinate business travel arrangements for the CEO, and other senior executive staff members and, as directed, key consultants.
- Overall calendar management of the CEO: establishing with the CEO a clear prioritization of internal and external meetings, help in setting and distributing the agenda, manage the scheduling, track attendance, log and distribute minutes and key action items, track follow-up of action items with various action holders.
- Prepare expense reports, open and sort mail, file, create documents/presentations, and other general administrative functions.
- Find ways to improve office efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Company event planning and management (Board meetings, Scientific Advisory meetings, company employee events, etc)
- 5 years minimum of executive level admin experience
- Clear,confident communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a the fast-paced, ever-changing environment of an early stage company.
- positive, can do attitude
- available after hours as needed
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is preferred
Pay $70k-$110k + stock option + after hours compensation