To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
BCforward • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 13 days ago
Banking - Financial Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provides customer solutions by providing seamless delivery of service, and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls, text messages or emails in a contact center environment.
- Requires knowledge of multiple products and ability to deepen or retain relationships through service.
- Performs routine account-related transactions.
- Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported.
- May be required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fulfill the request.
- May handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests.
- Routes, maintains and tracks outstanding servicing requests and provides thorough follow up.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests
- At least 1 year of Customer Service/Call Center experience
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.