You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Support Representative
Our mission has been to maximize impact with innovative techniques. We focus on customer acquisitions – performed in a range of industries to maximize our strengths. We strongly feel that when you take care of the team, they will take care of your business, so our aim is to create a fun and healthy environment for our firm. When we hire new members, we go the extra mile to make them feel comfortable, and these are some of the qualities that set us apart from others. We are a team built of pioneers thus our innovative mindset has led us to be one of the most successful advertising firms in the country.
Our company has an open position for a Customer Support Representative. The Customer Support Representative position will be responsible for expanding our company's marketing initiatives to manage, develop, grow, and maintain both new and existing partnerships and relationships within the field of our clients. As one of our Customer Support Representatives, we want you to take pride in the fact that you play a key role in our mission to provide outstanding experiences for our customers. The Customer Support Representative recognizes that each interaction with the customer is an opportunity to enlighten potential new customers and educate them on the latest products and services our clients are offering. From the customer’s perspective, each Customer Support Representative is a resource that can be used to guide the customer through education and decision-making.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Requires great customer service skills, sales, and closing skills, as well as purposeful follow-up skills
- Ensure customer sales have been completed and all questions have been thoroughly answered
- Maintain constant and consistent follow-up and proactive communication with customers
- Knowledge of each territory location, community, and ability to teach to other Customer Service Associates
- Knowledge of our client's products and staying up to date with any new promotions they may be offering
- Familiarize yourself with the competition, pricing, and frequently asked questions or concerns for potential new leads
- The ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a variety of practical situations and accurately follow standardized procedures or processes
- Maintain a positive attitude and a desire to be successful
- Maintain a professional yet friendly atmosphere for customers
- Aids the team effort in every way possible and acts in the best interest of the company
- Flexible with schedule and hours within the company
- Attend and participate in various community-related events/grand openings, training seminars, and other company events as required
- Other duties within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job, as requested by management
Desired Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred OR 2+ years of related experience in customer service
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual who also has the ability to think and plan strategically
- A self-motivated problem solver with creativity, a strong work ethic, and a high energy level
- Have a passion for our customer experience-based mission
- Customer Service
- Help Customer
- Identify Customer Need
- Resolve Customer Issue
- Resolve Request
- Retention Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ROCKSTEADY
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.