Accounting Principals has partnered with an established manufacturing company in Gilbert, AZ, to find a knowledgeable, reliable Accounts Receivable Clerk for their team. Their ideal candidate has 2+ years of accounts receivable experience, great technical skills and the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
This role will involve a variety of tasks in the accounting department, including processing customer payments, reconciling customer accounts, processing adjustments and creating reports on a monthly basis. This person will also be cross-trained in other roles in order to provide backup and support in other areas.
- Processing customer payments via check, credit card and cash
- Assists the collections department by maintaining an updated report of all unpaid invoices
- Works with other departments to resolve billing and A/R related discrepancies
- Create required reports on a monthly basis for month end close
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by management
- High school diploma required, an Associates degree is a plus!
- At least two years of accounts receivable accounting experience
- Experience using MAS software is highly preferred
- Experience using MS Office, including Excel, is required
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills
If this is the ideal job opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum requirements, submit your resume today! Contact Sonja at Phone number blocked - click to apply if you have any questions.
Complex Problem Solving