Accounting Principals has partnered with an established manufacturing company in Gilbert, AZ, to find a knowledgeable, reliable Accounts Receivable Clerk for their team. Their ideal candidate has 2+ years of accounts receivable experience, great technical skills and the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
This role will involve a variety of tasks in the accounting department, including processing customer payments, reconciling customer accounts, processing adjustments and creating reports on a monthly basis. This person will also be cross-trained in other roles in order to provide backup and support in other areas.
- Processing customer payments via check, credit card and cash
- Assists the collections department by maintaining an updated report of all unpaid invoices
- Works with other departments to resolve billing and A/R related discrepancies
- Create required reports on a monthly basis for month end close
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by management
- High school diploma required, an Associates degree is a plus!
- At least two years of accounts receivable accounting experience
- Experience using MAS software is highly preferred
- Experience using MS Office, including Excel, is required
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills
If this is the ideal job opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum requirements, submit your resume today! Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 if you have any questions.
Complex Problem Solving