POM Recoveries, Inc. ®, is a national leader in the Receivables Management Industry.
Headquartered in Farmingdale, New York, POM is the boutique agency/servicer of choice for the Healthcare Industry. POM is proud of our 36 years of exemplary Billing, Collection & Litigation services to the healthcare community.
At POM, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for people that want a career, not just a job. You will find unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement here at POM . We strive to provide our employees with all the tools to succeed in our organization. With our Company’s consistent growth, we offer a stable and professional employment environment over the long term.
In return, we expect all employees, at all levels, to strive towards sustaining a best in class work environment at all times which also transcends to our clients and customers. We maintain an open door policy that facilitates and rewards employees who successfully meet their objectives. Our most successful employees are driven, goal oriented and demonstrate a strong commitment to the Company and its objectives.
POM offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following:
- $16.00-$18.00 per hour, based on experience
- Medical insurance / Dental / Vision insurance
- Vacation pay / Holiday pay / Sick pay
- Employee referral bonus
- Direct access to management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team-focused work environment
- Employee recognition
- Quarterly contests and prizes
- Full Time Employment
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Job functions include:
· HR Functions – recruitment
· Create business documents using MS Office
· Process employment life cycle paperwork
· Create and maintain HR metrics/reporting as required
- Database administration, running of daily reports and analytics.
- Requests for Proposal (RFP) preparation
- Client reporting
- Special projects as needed
- Assist in training on applicable government regulations and company policies and procedures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applicants without consideration to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
- High School Diploma, Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 1 year applicable experience
- Clerical Experience, Data Entry, Typing skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel/Word/Outlook is required
- Strong Verbal & Communication Skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Detail Orientated & Organized
- High proficiency in Excel, Word, Power-point, and Outlook
- Executive Support
- Will Train