· Develop a working knowledge of CHS departments/programs to identify hiring needs.
· Work creatively with departments to help create recruitment plans and identify resources for outreach (Universities, Organizations such as American Medical Association, American Psychiatric Association, etc.)
· Review applicant pool to ensure candidates meet corporate and functional qualifications.
· Manage and track requested job posting and applicant resume submittals.
· Run weekly and monthly reports on posting to ensure a timely turn around on filling positions.
· Find and attend external job fairs and hiring events
· Work with Universities/Colleges and department leaders on managing their student internship, Residents and fellowship pool.