To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, SC
- Phone: 803-936-1006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Riley Companies • Lexington, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently looking for a Documentation Coordinator-Engineering to assist with the creation and implementation of documentation for our manufacturing plant. The incumbent will be required to manage our process documentation, updates and ensure accuracy throughout the manufacturing process.
The Documentation Coordinator-Engineering will report to the Engineering Manager, but may take direction from the Leadership team. He or she will work closely with the team to communicate key priorities, and obtain updates on inspection plan status and process documentation.
- Support processing team in creating documentation; inspection plans, operation prints, standard work, work instructions
- Create operation prints using the 3D CAD system
- Identify process features and inspection method for the manufacturing process
- Analyze current inspection plans and update
- Create and update process prints for the manufacturing process
- Scan and update current documentation into electronic filing system
- Review documentation prior to manufacturing to ensure accuracy and completion
- Report out to leadership team the current status of daily tasks and completion of projects
- Promote Safety and 5S within the scope of their daily work
- Work with Quality Department to identify missing documentation needed for manufacturing parts
- Other duties as assigned
Critical Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Previous related experience in a production environment
- Previous experience with CAD
- Ability to work with the production teams on standard work and work instructions
- Must have basic computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency, and attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime as needed, on a daily or weekly basis, and alternate shifts
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative;
- Strong problem-solving and organizational proficiency;
- 3D CAD
- Manufacturing background
- Attention to detail
- Drug test required
- Criminal background required
- Drafting background
- Math skills