Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team is currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organization.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organization.
The Commercial team at Inflo have a clear mission - to attract and introduce new accounting firms to the Inflo Platform before guiding and growing them along their transformation journey. We do this through our highly motivated global business development and marketing teams who focus on driving awareness of Inflo and engaging with firms in all regions and of all sizes to deliver against company strategies.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, highly motivated and results driven individual, one that can work within the commercial team and manage the full sales cycle from determining interest to the closing of opportunities for those clients in the USA.
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary of $50,000 - $70,000 + an OTE $50,000 - $70,000 within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- 401k contribution
- Medical, Dental & Vision cover
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Fully Remote role
- Casual dress code
NO AGENCY SUPPORT REQUIRED
Inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- Have a passion for the accounting and audit profession, and how technology can be leveraged to revolutionize it
- Resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative is required
- Proven record developing & maintaining collaborative relationships
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience of all forms of sales techniques including phone, face-to-face, presentations and networking
- Good understanding of SaaS
- Coaching skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience in development and delivery of training
- 2+ years demonstrated track record of Business Development & sales success
- Relevant BA Honors degree
Develop Long Term Relationships
Meet Sales Objectives