To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
472 Meadowland Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BATH FITTER • South Burlington, VT
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
working with people and enthusiastic about what you do?
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for interfacing with our staff and processing all associated paperwork. It is the central point for all activities and the position will deal with customers, employees and management.
- Review and enter orders and completed jobs in BATH FITTER Systems
- Prepare daily bank deposit and maintain Petty Cash
- Track accounts receivable and conduct collections activities
- Prepare payroll and submit Manager-approved information to Payroll Department
- Prepare the Weekly Installation Schedule for the Manager’s review
- Prepare and submit to bookkeeping service all information necessary for the preparation of monthly financial statements
- College Degree in administration or accounting preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Detailed with strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills
Benefits / Compensation
We offer competitive pay with benefits, plus we provide specialized training in your trade. In addition, we offer health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan for full-time employees.
BATH FITTER is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business
practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.