To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PCB Design Engineer
RGBSI • Elkhart, IN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· In-depth understanding of BLDC motor commutation and control theory
· In-depth understanding of basic DC/DC power converter(s) physics and applications
· In-depth understanding of power electronic components physics, simulation models and applications, including TVS, Zener diodes, Schottky diodes, BJTs, power MOSFETs
· Proficient in one of the following simulation software: PSpice, LTSpice, MATLAB Simulink
· Proficient in circuit schematic capture/PCB layout design CAD software (preferably Altium Designer)
· Good understanding of PCB manufacturing process and design for manufacturability
· Familiar with embedded system software design (preferably Microchip’s dsPIC family)
· Familiar with embedded C coding on 16-bit controller
· Familiar with assembly coding
· Hands-on experience in vehicle communication system including but not limited to CAN, LIN, SPI, both applications and implementation on the embedded software level
Education and Experience
· Bachelor of Science Degree (or above) in Electrical Engineering or related engineering disciplines
· 5+ years of progressive electronic/electrical components, circuits and systems design engineering experience in the automotive or related industry
· 5+ years of electrical/electronic circuit simulation and control analysis, preferably on automotive electrical power systems
· 5+ years of electronic embedded system hardware and software controls experience in the automotive or related industry
· 5+ years of automotive electronics printed circuit board manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation and testing activities