To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1891 Metro Center Drive
Reston, VA 20190
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Maximus, Inc. • Reston, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Saudi Arabia. For 40 years, MAXIMUS has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. We leverage our extensive experience and strong commitment to ethics to provide high quality services and solutions. With a passion for public service, our staff of approximately 16,000 employees is dedicated to providing innovative programs that improve the quality of life around the globe.
Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services. It's all we do and has been our single focus for 40 years.
The individual will leverage quantitative and independent research skills in analysis of large, complex and incomplete data sets to identify and assess potential business opportunities that result in measurable revenue growth. He/She will be expected to function as part of a matrixed team, analyzing and completing a series of defined deliverables as part of the solutioning process. He/she will be asked to perform operating assumption analysis, price to win analysis, operational modeling, impact assessments, gap assessments, key staff analysis and help the Solution Architect coordinate the overall solution response.
The candidate is expected to exercise sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies. He/she will regularly interact with all levels of management, infrastructure POCs, staff, and customers and display a high degree of tact and diplomacy. Characteristics of a successful candidate include disciplined strategic thinking; analytical presentation and problem solving skills; the ability to gain internal support; and the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with technical staff, managers, and peers.
Essential Job Duties
• Proactively identify solution gaps in both optional, technical areas
• Perform assessments of potential teaming partners
• Perform gap analyses of MAXIMUS capabilities against customer requirements.
• Lead internal meetings centered around deliverable reviews
• Perform end to end process modeling for provider market pursuits
• Work with pricing analysts on price to win analysis
• Actively fosters collaboration with supply chain partners
• Interacts routinely with all levels of Operation and Group management, infrastructure POCs, staff, and customers, and follow through on tasking
• Briefs capture status to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process
• Conducts after action reviews for all business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions
• Briefs segment and corporate leadership in the bid review process, execute action item outputs and maintain accountability for bid delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
• Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Ability to use spreadsheet, database, and/or reporting software to do analysis
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
• Knowledge and experience of Medicaid Providers enrollment policies and guidance
• Knowledge of CMS Medicaid and Medicare CFR42 and CFR 45 guidelines
• Knowledge of MMIS, claims and appeals related services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
MAXIMUS EEO Statement:
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.