General cleaning, maintenance duties including trash removal and floor care. Other duties include laundry collection and distribution.
You may submit your resume via CareerBuilder or fax. If you would like to be considered for this position, please fax over your resume to Phone number blocked - click to apply, or apply online.
1. Receives assignment from supervisor and follows cleaning and laundry schedule as outlined for the Housekeeping Department to clean Independent and Health Care Center resident rooms, nursing stations, kitchens, dining rooms, therapy/treatment rooms, offices, restrooms, activity rooms, utility areas, closets, lobbies, lounges, and halls.
2. Cleans, dusts, washes, and disinfects all fixtures, floors and walls, doors and ceilings as directed; scours and polishes water fountains, sinks, mirrors, glass panels in doors and partitions, brass and moveable and stationary furnishings and fixtures; cleans ledges, shelves, vents, windows, window sills, etc.; replenishes supply of soap and towels in receptacles.
3. Performs terminal cleaning duties according to established procedure in resident rooms when resident has been discharged or transferred and prepares rooms for new occupants.
4. Performs cleaning duties in isolation rooms according to the Brazos Presbyterian Homes’ policy and procedure; performs terminal cleaning duties in isolation rooms when resident is transferred according to policy and procedure.
5. Checks and restocks utility cart for supplies and equipment before beginning cleaning duties.
6. Maintains the order of the supply closet by arranging equipment and supplies neatly.