Beginning in 1968 HYTORC has established itself as the worldwide leader in hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrench manufacturing, and has become the most trusted name in the industry. Over our 48 year history we have focused on engineering new technologies while building a 24/7 service network. Our mission: to make industrial bolding simpler, more precise and more reliable. Whether we’re helping to cap the Gulf oil leak in the bottom of the ocean or reaching for the sky in erecting the new World Trade Center, we provide a myriad of industries with better bolting solutions.
General Purpose Using the service vehicle to expand our presence in the assigned territory; creating and maintaining customer relationships, managing customer tool repair and calibration needs and serving as a technical consultant addressing various application challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Travel throughout your territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit and perform, repair, and calibration needs and provide technical consultation. Initiate contact with prospective customers to grow new business.
· Combining technical experience with company training, address customer needs and issues including troubleshooting and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic and manual tools, pumps and equipment.
· Adhere to company processes, procedures, safety standards and schedules with respect to daily activities including scheduled repairs and calibrations, cold-calling to prospective customers and other territory assignments as directed by the Branch Manager
· Work with Branch Manager and service team members, engineers and customers to meet the growing day-to-day repair requirements.
· Strive to meet goals and Key Performance Indicators as outlined by the Branch Manager
· Provide support as needed to territory managers for growth of sales and service opportunities
· Checks tools for safety decals and safe operating features and maintains an accurate schedule and record of maintenance.
· Assist in familiarizing and training customers on tool operation and maintenance.
· Demonstrates orientation toward excellent customer service by conducting daily activities, communications and interactions in a cooperative, positive and professional manner.
· Completes all necessary paperwork for repairs and calibrations
● Responsible for checking in inventory to ensure that parts and tools are available for customers. Maintain accurate inventory records, including detailed quarterly inventories of all parts and equipment.
● Ensure vehicle conforms to safety standards by following through with scheduled repairs and maintenance
HYTORC offers competitive compensation arrangement and a complete benefits package which includes 100% company-paid medical and vision benefits. HYTORC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company
High School diploma
3+ years of hands-on mechanical/technical experience
Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
Experience with a proven track record in customer satisfaction.
Excellent technical, communication, organizational and presentation skills.
Clean and valid driver’s license.
A safe, preferably covered, space at or near your home to keep the van overnight
Computer Skills Necessary
Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Be able to lift or move up to 75 pounds,
This position requires travel throughout the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to repair and calibrate tools. These repairs and calibrations are performed in the service area of the company vehicle.