This House Makes a Great Home!
At Yard House, we are passionate about our restaurant – and the people who join our team. We are excited to add Team Members who are motivated, enthusiastic, and have a distinct desire for a job they can take pride in.
NOW HIRING SERVERS - HOSTS - LINE COOKS - DISHWASHERS/UTILITY!
Why Join OUR HOUSE?
1. We are JUST PLAIN FUN! With classic rock as your background music and the best Team Members and Managers out there…there are no boring days in the office here!
2. Our COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS + PERKS are awesome…It really DOES pay to have fun!
3. Our CAREER ADVANCEMENT opportunities! 40% of our Restaurant Managers are promoted from Team Member positions
4. We are GROWING across the nation! Currently with 70+ restaurants, our minimum goal for new restaurant growth is 10% per year!
5. We offer STABILITY! We are proud to be a part of the Darden Family of Restaurants – the world’s largest casual dining company, recently named by Glassdoor as 2018 Best Places to Work – Employee’s Choice!
Take a minute to “tap in” behind the scenes at OUR HOUSE, visit us at URL blocked - click to apply or watch this URL blocked - click to apply.
· Competitive Pay
· Flexible Work Schedules
· Fun & Fast Paced Environment
· Weekly Pay Schedule
· Hourly growth opportunities - Training Team, Travelling Trainer to assist with new restaurant opens, Culinary Professional, Service Professional
· Management career advancement opportunities
· Benefits that include access to medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, and multiple insurance options – life, home, auto, pet, critical illness/accident, and short-term/long-term disability.
· Multiple discounts which includes dining discounts at YH and our sister brands, Darden gift cards discounts, wireless phone service, computer loans, and more!
· 401k Plan with matching available after 1 year of employment (for Yardies 21 and over)
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan after 1 year of employment (for Yardies 21 and over)
· Employee Assistance Program
What are you waiting for?