The Semler Agency, a division of Symmetry Financial Group, is looking for sales consultants to become a part of our fast-growing team to run appointments for mortgage protection, life insurance final expense, and other various products.
This is a commission-based sales position. The average commission is around $550 per sale and agents sell anywhere from 2 to 10 sales per week (depending on part-time/full-time status). These calculations are based on the starting commission level. A 5% raise in commission is attainable every two months based on production. Opportunity for advancement into a leadership position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and ability to navigate and familiarize yourself with modern technology (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
Strong communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving
- Nationwide company (work in your area)
- Work from home positions available during pandemic
No license required for hire
- Part/Full Time positions available
At Symmetry Financial Group, you will be mentored by an agency manager who reached their own high level of success using the same tools and practices they will use to guide you. With the ability to work from home and meet clients over video conferencing, our agents are fully committed to helping families protect what matters most.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies
- Recommend insurance coverage to clients
- Obtain property, casualty, health and life insurance licenses
- Sell accident and life insurance
- Completing the health insurance application process
- Self Motivated