To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI 54304
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ENGLEWOOD MARKETING GROUP • Green Bay, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Conduct standard cost inventory and pricing analysis in order to make decisions that will affect the overall success and profitability of the organization.
Essential Job Functions
• Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research, and perform analytical studies regarding cost analyses and profitability
• Support multiple aspects of the monthly/annual financial close and reporting process
• Establish and maintain data integrity of customer cost, pricing and accruals
• Establish and maintain vendor discounts/allowances
• Review all sales Internal Quotes to ensure costs are accurately defined prior to pricing commitment with customer
• Assist in the execution of the annual physical inventory
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Analytics, or Finance
• Minimum 3 years progressive cost accounting experience
• Must be a highly motivated/self-starting individual with strong analytical thinking skills
• A commitment to self-improvement
• The ability to embrace and continually adapt to change
• A positive attitude even when unexpected challenges arise
• A willingness to take responsibility and be accountable for achieving personal and team results
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.