Duration: 6-month contract, extension possible up to 24 months
Location: Downtown Houston, TX 77002 (Kinder Morgan Building)
Interview Mode: In-Person
Pay Rate / Benefits
· Hourly $20 W2 Rate (Overtime eligible at 1.5X regular hourly rate)
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Discretionary 401K
· No Paid Time Off (PTO), which includes Holidays
Start Date / Shift
· Targeted Start Date is ASAP
· Monday-Friday, 9a-5:30p
· Review, analyze, and resolve unbilled cycles, including working with other functional groups.
· Identify billing discrepancies and use discretion and judgment to take necessary actions to resolve.
· Provide customer level support by researching and responding to customer inquiries.
· Interact with external parties and internal departments, including Customer Care, Collections, Cash, Sales, Transaction and Data Management to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively.
· Work Authorization – US Citizen, Green Card, EAD-GC, L2 EAD, or H4 EAD
· Bachelor’s Degree – In lieu of a degree, 3+ years of Corporate experience
· Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· Experience in the deregulated energy and/or utilities industry
· Excellent communication, attention-to-detail and critical analysis skills
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment background and drug screenings. Only applicants meeting the above client requirements may be contacted by a Recruiter.
Use Verbal Communication
Evaluate Customer Billing Requirement