Director of Accounting
Position is located in Downtown Orlando
Why take a Director of Accounting role with this company?
● Top ranked company within their Industry that has been experiencing tremendous growth.
● This company is offering the candidate a chance to be highly visible to executive management, reporting directly to the Corporate CFO.
● Manage an established team with long tenure!
Perks of the Director of Accounting:
● Competitive salary based on background and experience
● Generous PTO with 11 Holidays and strong Work/Life balance.
● Opportunity to work with a dynamic group of individuals who value employees’ hard work and commitment.
What the Director of Accounting will do…
● The Director of Accounting will be responsible for all accounting and finance functions of their location, including the accurate reporting of financials, creating, enforcing and implementing proper internal controls, and regulating all policies making adjustments as needed.
● Ensure all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting and forecasting is done in compliance with GAAP and produced by set deadlines.
● The Director of Accounting will create and analyze budgets and forecasts Orlando location.
● Pose as an expert for all internal questions regarding accounting/finance issues for all projects happening in all departments.
● Prepare cash flows for all division operations accurately.
What the company needs in a Director of Accounting:
● Master’s Degree in Accounting or higher
● CPA designation highly desired!
● 8+ years of progressive experience in the finance/accounting atmosphere
● Big 4 experience a plus!
● Recent experience in Managed Care a must
● Bilingual (Spanish) a plus