To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glendale, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Services Certified Pharmacy Technician
Humana • Glendale, AZ
Posted 30 days ago
The Consultative Pharmacy Technician 2 certified Pharmacy Technician who acts as an intake for all calls from patients, pharmacies and providers. The Consultative Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Consultative Pharmacy Technician 2 addresses questions related to specific assigned area and assists with medication research. Triages calls that require consultation with a pharmacist. Makes outbound calls to patients to offer medication therapy management programs and schedules medication review sessions with consultative pharmacists. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician or Tech in Training license
- Must be able to become certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) within 10 months of hire
- Experience as a Pharmacy Technician OR call center experience in a pharmacy or related call center setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously and strong data entry skills
- A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
Scheduled Weekly Hours