To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
78 West Court Street
Woodland, CA 95695
- Phone: 530-661-3405
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff • Woodland, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Summary of the Position
Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely. This includes, but not limited compilation of time sheets, verification of accuracy, and calculation of hours, in accordance with company policies and current labor laws.
Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll and communicate any payroll changes to employees as appropriate.
Respond and communicate with third-party payroll processing company regarding payroll related inquiries.
● Compilation of time sheets, verification of accuracy, and calculation of hours in accordance with company policy and current laws.
● Enter hour and job information to the various software used for processing payroll.
● Communicate with third party payroll processing company regarding pay, salary, garnishments, etc.
● Manage Employee files
● Communicate with employees regarding time, benefits eligibility, and other payroll related inquiries / items.
● Perform job costing analysis
● Calculate and print checks
● Assist in any other accounting department areas as needed.
● Answering phones, filing, scanning, and other duties as assigned.
● Must be able to work with confidential information with tact and discretion.
● Good verbal and written communication skills.
● Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
● Sage 100 Contractor Edition experience preferred, but not required.
● Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
● Must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures with the payroll field.
● Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
● Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred, but not required.
Education, Training and Experience
● Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
● Willingness and ability to perform the work by following verbal and written instructions.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a drug test/background check
- Must have reliable transportation