Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Hotel Corporate Sales Manager .
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and/or meet the physical demands.
As a Hotel Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing sales opportunities and securing corporate business for the assigned hotel(s) and market(s).
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Solicit the five types of travel with focus on business travel.
• Develop new strategies and uncover new business to generate sales.
• Identify, qualify and solicit new business to achieve hotel revenue goals.
• Close the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
• Manage and develop relationships with key customers.
• Monitor hotel's position within assigned market(s), recommend changes as necessary.
• Maintain an understanding of the overall market(s), including competitors' strengths/weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc.
• Represent company at various community organization meetings to promote hotels.
• Prepare internal and external correspondence, i.e., contracts, proposals, group resumes, event orders and rooming lists as needed.
• Maintain current and accurate filing system.
• Maintain accurate records of sales activities.
We are looking for a self-motivated Hotel Corporate Sales Manager with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• One to three years related experience; Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hotel software (CI/TY, MARSHA, Delphi) knowledge is preferred
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills