Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient Ortho, Sports Medicine
One of the largest and well-known orthopedic providers in the state of Virginia is seeking experienced, career-focused Physical Therapist for two of their multiple Outpatient facilities! This organization has a great reputation for the quality of their patient care, as well as truly investing in their employees professionally and financially.
This is a great opportunity to join an organization that offers many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement, as well as a supportive team environment with minimal turnover!
Schedule : Monday – Friday
Flexible Hours, NO WEEKENDS!
Caseload / Patient Population : This is a very patient-focused organization…they are adamant about providing the utmost of quality patient care, while also encouraging their therapists to take the time to truly get to know and build positive rapport with their patients.
· 100% orthopedic caseload, consisting of your general ortho patients, sports medicine and post-surgical
· 12-14 patients/day
Salary : $70,000 - $90,000/yr
· over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
· comprehensive medical benefit package
· many opportunity for continuing education and career advancement
· VA licensed Physical Therapist
· At least 1 year of experience working in an outpatient setting with an orthopedic caseload, highly preferred
· At least 1 year of experience as a licensed PT, highly preferred; however, they will consider a New Grad Physical Therapist with a strong clinical rotation consisting of outpatient settings.
· A passion and interest in working with an orthopedic patient population
keywords: physical therapist, physical therapy, outpatient, ortho, orthopedics, manual therapy, sports med, sports medicine, sports injuries, OCS, DPT, doctor of physical therapy, outpatient orthopedics, rehabilitation