With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Regional Wholesale Parts Manager to join our Mid-Atlantic Region in Northern Virginia.
The Regional Wholesale Parts Manager manages a team of Wholesale District Managers that develop and execute business sales plans and strategy to expand Nissan base wholesale parts sales through independent repair facilities (IRFs) and collision/body shop channels to increase dealership and company profitability and enhance brand value within an assigned region. Coordinates with AGM, FOM and other regional management to ensure effective execution of national and regional promotions and operational objectives in dealerships. Addresses and explains sales and profitability plan gaps providing assistance in identifying corrective actions. Works within local markets to develop opportunities to increase wholesale sales with IRFs and body shops. Oversees wholesale contractors’ performance while protecting dealership interests.
- Assesses dealerships to determine capabilities and readiness to develop wholesales business. Explains risks and resources and long term commitments needed to be successful in wholesale business to dealer principals. Develops wholesale business case demonstrating to dealers how infrastructure investments can provide significant returns on investment.
- Improves dealers’ existing wholesale capabilities identifying needs, addressing issues, and developing immediate and long term actions plans for dealers. Advises and supports dealership’s wholesale operations and capabilities to drive sales and improve dealership and company profitability. Tracks and monitors dealership adoption of key operational initiatives including but not limited to:
- Implementing inventory stocking programs and recommended stocking guides with key dealers. Assists in implementing RIM (Retail Inventory Management) system at dealers. Measures and tracks inventory and sales performance.
- Ensures wholesale plan execution, implementation, and effective utilization of eCommerce and collision part conquest technology with dealers, IFRs, and body shops including Collision Link, OPS and eStore tools to ensure wholesaling dealers are optimizing parts market share in their market areas.
- Builds brand quality through a Certified Collision Repair Network. Ensures network expansions meet performance to standards and shop assessment standards. Participates in development of certification requirements for dealers, IRFs, and body shops. Promotes and monitors certification goals to ensure end customer satisfaction. Promote dealer buy-in for channeling vehicles owners into the network.
- Analyzes market potential including dealership strength, competition and current economy. Refine regional sales objectives based upon knowledge of local markets and potentials. Tracks sales and identifies performance gaps. Explains sales gaps and documents and addresses related shortfalls with dealers and third party contractors. Understands supply and distribution issues and avenues for correction. Educates dealers on competition. Assesses pricing competitiveness for dealerships and educates them on market related challenges. Develops sales improvement action plans to ensure Nissan standards and processes are followed.
- Executes National and Regional marketing and sales promotions with IRFs and body shops. Creates or adapts promotional programs to address regional specific opportunities. Clarifies and communicates program guidelines and other administrative rules and operational guidelines as needed. Monitors compliance with promotional programs. Advises Analyzes sales impact of programs and improves as needed. Advises dealerships on direct marketing utilizing established customer data bases.
- Guides and monitors third party contractors’ activities and performance. Prioritizes efforts relating to their sales network expansion. Evaluates contractor’s progress in developing the IRF and body shop network within the region. Addresses performance issues with contractors as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years of progressive Marketing and Sales experience
- Experience to include at least one successful rotation in a field support position, such as DOM, FOM or FSM role and at least one rotation within the aftersales field. One additional prior assignment in a related area is required such as:
- Sales Ops
- Dealer Agreements
- Parts & Service
- Sales Reporting
- Market Rep
- Market Analytics
- Consumer Affairs
- Distribution, Car mix
- Customer Satisfaction/Experience
- Advertising & Promotions
- Chief Marketing Management (CMM/ML )
- Contests & Incentives
- Product Planning
- Understanding of the Aftersales programs and practices of Nissan and their effective implementation within the dealerships.
- Strong analytical ability with Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office suite. Ability to create and manage complex spreadsheets, as well as create and deliver presentations. Proficient in the use of sales objectives and tracking systems for automotive industry. Additional knowledge of sales related systems. Ability to present ideas and analysis in an effective manner.
- Ability to train and motivate others to follow desired procedures and practices. Previous experience supervising others and previous experience in a sales capacity is desirable. Understanding of the principles of sales goals setting and motivation and reward to drive sales and meet profits goals.
- Ability to focus on the best interests of the dealership and Nissan. Can remain objective in the course of building relationships. Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Attentive to others opinions and perspectives. Ability to understand the complexities of situations and solicit assistance from others.
- Ability to influence actions of others by building credibility through dealership knowledge, effective recommendations, clear communications, honesty and demonstrated follow-up on promises. Result driven even in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Approximately 60% + domestic travel. Ability to prioritize own schedules and organize workload effectively with minimal daily supervision. Must reside in Regional market.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**