The 8-week training schedule will be Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:35 p.m., with a 35-minute lunch break.
Once training is complete, they would like ALL candidates to be OPEN to a shift that starts as early as 4:45 a.m. or as late as 8:30 a.m., to be determined. **
1. MUST have job stability and looking for a career to grow within the company.
2. We are looking for positive, professional, reliable candidates who have 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Experience setting.
3. Have the ability to think outside the box and be creative with finding a SOLUTION for our customers.
4. Must be capable, and proficient in using Outlook, Word, and Excel.
5. Excellent team players, as well as self-motivated who will continue to be self-directed in our temporary remote environment.
6. High Volume Call Center experience is a plus
• A high level of accountability, accuracy, and professionalism
• Excellent follow-through, attention to details, problem-solving, communication, customer service and organizational skills
• Conscientiousness, a strong work ethic, and a strong commitment to quality
• Financial aptitude and cost consciousness
• Works in a steady, deliberate, and thorough manner; dependable; ability to work effectively under pressure and to deal efficiently with multiple priorities simultaneously
• Work effectively in a team environment to provide superior customer service
• Process a variety of orders, update customer records and respond to phone calls, emails, and other inquiries or requests from customers
• Provide technical support, handle product returns and enter return authorizations
• Use CRM technology (Salesforce.com), advanced VOIP phone systems (ShoreTel), and Oracle ERP
• Identify and recommend productivity, customer service, and process enhancements, including system improvements. Coordinate with warehouses and production staff to ensure on-time delivery
• Two years of relevant experience; some college coursework preferred
• Experience working in a high volume call center environment
• Outstanding communication skills
• Demonstrate outstanding efficiency and accuracy
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
Resolve Customer Issue