To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Holland, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
South Holland, IL
Posted 1 month ago
The SECOND shift Maintenance Supervisors will be responsible for leading a team Maintenance Technicians in their efforts to perform mechanical and electrical repairs for a globally recognized manufacturer in the food production industry.
STRONG KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
· Electrical – 3 Phase Pwr., Elect Code, Print Reading, Drives
· Electronics – Digit / Analog Understanding, Board or Component Level Repair.
· PLC – Siemens, Allen Bradley, Instructions, Programming, Reading Ladder Logic, Various Platforms
· Instrumentation – Calibrations of Sensitive Equipment.
· Hydraulics – Print Reading, Equipment Rebuilds
· Pneumatics – Print Reading, Equipment Rebuilds
· Mechanical – Print Reading, Drives (Chain/Belt), Pumps, Conveyors, Etc.
· Welding – Mig, Tig, Stick
· Cutting – Torch, Plazma Cutter, Die Grinder, Etc.
· Brazing – Silver Solder, Brass
· Plumbing – General Layout, Print Reading, Sweating Pipe.
· Basic & Industrial Skills
· Safety – Lock Out Tag Out, Confined Space
· HVAC – Ammonia and Freon Systems, Glycol Chillers, Rooftop Units
· Combustion – Furnaces, Ovens, Heaters
· Boilers – High Pressure and Low Pressure
· Compressors – General Knowledge and Operation
· Fire & Sprinkler Systems – Print Reading, General Knowledge, Basic Operation
· General Building Maintenance – Print Reading, General Layout, Roofing, Lighting, Etc.
· Able to direct and lead a maintenance team, interact with other departmental supervisors, etc.
· Must develop efficient means to accomplish job tasks; anticipate and generate workable ideas to tackle problems with creative, effective solutions
· Must effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
· Must be both educated and practical.
· Must be administrative and hands on.
· Must be able to multi task day to day activities as well as lead projects with successful results.
· Must be motivated and a motivator.
· Must be able to give direction, not just expect the others to merely see problems and repair them.
· Must be able to lead by example
· Must be able to take an active role in developing the maintenance team by challenging them daily, training them, leading them.
· Must be a dedicated individual desiring to move up to the next level in your career.
· Must be able to think outside of the box and complete tasks with desirable results
· Able to identify conflict and resolve it.
· Must be able to perform physical requirements of job as needed (i.e. bending, squatting, walking, reaching, pulling, pushing, crouching, standing, sitting, lifting to 100lbs)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to read, write and speak English
· Must have knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
· Must be able to work 40 or more hours per week
· Must be able to work mandatory overtime if necessary
· Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
· Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
· Must be able to work in temperatures of 40 degrees or less when needed
· Take responsibility in your work area to produce a safe and quality food product