Our Atlanta office is seeking a SAP Senior Consultant to join our growing team. Our Senior Consultant coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plans. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
- You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
- You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 3+ years in a related field required, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, or SAP Certifications are strongly preferred
- Experience leading and implementing one or more of the following: S/4 HANA, Central Finance, Access Control, Process Control, or SAP Identity Management (IDM)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP security in one or more of the following: S/4, ECC, Fiori, HANA, or BW
- Experience with finance/process optimization tools (e.g. Celonis or BlackLine)
- Knowledge of SAP solution design and key elements of SAP architectures
- Experience leading complex SAP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and Compliance teams
- Experience with SAP application/configuration-based controls (workflows, tolerance limits, system checks, logging, etc.)
- Working knowledge of internal control frameworks or knowledge of IT controls, with particular experience to understand IT and Business risks related to SAP
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with a desire to continuous learn and share knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written and oral skills, and willingness to present on a variety of functional or technical topics to broad audiences
- Experience mentoring and advising junior staff
To be considered for this position please register using the link Robert Half Direct.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Certified Information Security Manager
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Complex Problem Solving