TEAM TOYOTA OF LANGHORNE
UP TO $5,000.00 RETENTION BONUS*
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE*
Team Toyota of Langhorne i s currently looking to hire experienced Automotive Technicians. WE ARE HIRING; A-LEVEL, B-LEVEL and C-LEVEL CERTIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS . We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY! We are offering top pay and a comprehensive benefits package! Retention bonus available!
*Up to $5,000.00 retention bonus! Plus, we provide a comprehensive benefits package along with relocation assistance available ! We will beat anyone’s pay out there!
We are in the business of providing exceptional service and repairing all makes and models. Our company has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Technician experience is REQUIRED for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
· Benefits available include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life insurances, 401k, paid time off & paid holidays!
· $60,000 to $100,000+ commensurate with experience, certifications and qualifications!
· Paid training and development!
· Comfortable work environment!
· Strong, supportive team work environment!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Completes service inspections supporting customers requested service while clearly documenting the manufacturer specifications/ tolerances, which will support the service writer in communicating conditions to the customer.
· Communicate technical aspects of repair to customer when asked by service writer or manager.
· Perform approved vehicle repairs using established company and industry guidelines.
· Maintain service department, per housekeeping and safety standards, providing a safe and clean working environment.
ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD AT:
TEAM TOYOTA OF LANGHORNE
407 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047
APPLY NOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW
NO WALK-IN CANDIDATES PLEASE!
MUST HAVE AUTO TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
· Automotive Service Tech Experience Required
· ASE Certifications or equivalent certifications required
· Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
· Willing To Learn
· Be A Team Player
· Receptive To New Ideas
· Be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and lift up to at least 50 lbs. (on occasion weight may exceed 50lbs.)
· Must have your own tools
* Retention bonus commensurate with experience, certifications and qualifications.
Keywords: service tech, technicians, mechanics, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
· Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
· Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
· Document work performed.
· Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Hardworking And Dedicated