To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89511
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
PODS • Reno, NV
Posted 3 months ago
PODS Enterprises LLC, a leader in the moving and storage industry, is expanding.
We are currently seeking Customer Service Reps to work out of our newly created Sales & Service Center in Reno, Nevada. If you have a passion for “closing the deal” while providing a superior customer experience, PODS would like you to join our team.
The Customer Service Rep will assist customers with their moving and storage needs via a consultative service process. They will coordinate the scheduling of customer events and updates to customer records, provide timely service solutions in an efficient manner without sacrificing the customer experience.
WHY WORK AT PODS?
· Environment- Brand new sales & service center with updated, modern amenities and technology
· Culture- An inclusive, open and friendly culture focused on our associates and their success
· Benefits- Comprehensive benefits package with flexible options to fit your individual needs
· Growth- As an industry leader that has experienced continued growth, our associates have a defined career path focused on professional development
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
· 5 day work week including Saturday
· 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM – Business Hours
Customer Service – Job Responsibilities
· Build rapport with customers and create a comfortable environment for the customer that will enable them to have a dialogue about their service-related issue
· Use probing questions to help the customer understand their needs and provide a solution to meet those needs
· Coordinate the scheduling and fulfillment of PODS products and services to current customers
· Support the sale of add-on containers to existing customers, and/or the sale of new containers to new customers who are routed to Service
· Accurately represent available service options and essential requirements that lead to the correct outcome for each customer inquiry
· Act as the customer’s advocate in solving their service-related issues
· Maintain composure and use proper de-escalation techniques when handling stressful situations
· Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Customer Service – Requirements
· Prior sales or customer service experience (via phone preferred but not mandatory)
· Experience working in a contact center is a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High level of professionalism while interacting with internal/external customers through email, phone and face-to-face communication
· Working knowledge of MS Office, telephone systems and desktop computer
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays
· Focus on punctuality and attendance
· Passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent training/experience
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.