Knowledge & Skills
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
· Good analytical skills.
· Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate with suppliers.
· Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) preferred.
· Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment
Experience & Education
· Bachelor’s degree in associated discipline is preferred.
· Two or more years' business experience in a Buyer/Procurement role. Government procurement experience is desirable.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
· CONUS: Generally works in normal office environment, but may be required to travel domestically and internationally on short notice, to austere environments, under harsh living conditions
· OCONUS: Some positions will be assigned to overseas locations where living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable, with long hours, exposure to weather, dust, and hazardous/harsh conditions
FAR / DFAR Experience Preferred
Associate Buyer role - 2 to 5 years experience required.
T45 or T-45 experience. Prior work history with L3 Vertex.
Ability to travel domestic and international