Our client, a $250M/yr Heavy Civil and Heavy Highway contractor, is currently looking for a Project Engineer to work with a Sr. Project Manager to manage projects $25-100M projects in the greater Denver area. The Project Engineer will work with the Senior Project Manager and assist in all aspects of the project from cradle to grave, utilize technology to track costs, budgets, quantities, CCO's, RFI's, and scheduling, and overview the subcontractors and other aspects of the project(s).
- Salary DOE, $70-90k/yr
- Bonus 10+/-% per year
- Profit sharing
- 401k with company match
- Medical, dental, vision Benefits paid
- Paid vacation
- Company vehicle
- Travel expenses paid
- Relocation assistance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates.
Project Engineer Requirements:
- HHWAY and/or Site Development experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred, not required
- Must have at least 3-5+ years experience with assisting with public works projects in the $5+M range
- Computer literate with basic knowledge in programs like Word, Excel. Knowledge and familiarity of P6, Bluebeam, and HCSS is a plus.
- An ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have excellent people skills, and will be a team player.
- Current or past experience working in the Colorado market is a plus
- Travel may be required.
Attention To Detail