· Gives direction to the Shift Supervisors to ensure they have the resources to run the shift properly.
· Follows up with team regarding issues on the field.
· Manages all transportation and warehouse department personnel to ensure flights are serviced and catered on time- meeting customer requirements and preventing aircraft departure delays. Attentive to last minute changes as required by customer.
· Communicates with customers, shifts, and all internal departments to ensure the above level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
· Responsible for the safety and security of all transportation and warehouse related operations.
· Works in safe manner to prevent accidents to self and coworkers.
Effectively provides for a safe-working environment for all employees daily.
· Immediately investigates, documents, and reports all on the job accidents following company safety procedures.
· Produces required shift reports /documentation/driver logs/investigation & documentation vehicle damage.
· Communicate all related matters to personnel with daily debriefings.
· Able to understand, read, communicate and write in English.
· Must be RELIABLE & PROFESSIONAL
· Able to work with others as a TEAM PLAYER and efficiently direct team.
· Able to work in a fast paced demanding environment.
· Computer literate – use of Excel & Word
· Supervisor experience – min 5 years.
· Knowledge of HACCP and FDA guidelines
· Strong customer service skills