To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trussville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
RMC Consulting, Inc. • Trussville, AL
Posted 11 days ago
OVERVIEW: RMC Consulting is looking for retail representatives that love customer service and selling to customers while maintaining a fun and engaging environment. As a representative you will perform a variety of retail responsibilities assigned by the Store Leadership team which may include sales, delivering outstanding customer service, follow up, training and leadership.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales/Customer Service
- Drive retail sales results and achieve individual and store goals in line with Company initiatives
- Follow plans/directions/schedules and act with a sense of urgency to meet the changing priorities, store needs and demands of the business
- Effectively promote all retail initiatives, including credit, to achieve individual and store goals
- Support retail store culture that is committed to exceeding customer expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times
- Communicate customer feedback, best sellers, business trends and recommendations to Retail Store Management
- Apply product knowledge to make product recommendations to customers on the sales floor
- Balance customers and tasks simultaneously using good judgment and teamwork Operations
- Maintain standards to maximize sales within the store and escalate issues accordingly
- Support the visual presentation execution and promotional updates
- Maintain the retail sales floor so that it is full, sized, organized and clean
- Abide by all Company policies and procedures
- Participate in initiatives to achieve store goals
- Follow leadership direction to maintain proper floor coverage to meet business needs
- Maintain retail store safety standards and report store maintenance issues to Store Management as needed
- Perform transactions including sales & customer service
- 1 year of retail sales experience preferred
- Physical ability to be on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Ability to work varied hours/days
- Personable, passionate, acts with integrity, driven, accountable and a team player
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- College Degree preferable but not required