A mid-sized family owned contractor serving the greater Triad & NC area for over 40 years, is seeking a residential HVAC Service Tech / Installer. This position requires knowledge of all aspects of the HVAC trade.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and we’re looking for the right candidate to help us maintain our exceptional reputation and client base. This is an hourly paid position, and must be willing to work after hours and some weekends when necessary.
Position Duties / Tasks
- Troubleshoot, repair, service and install all types of hvac equipment: heat pumps, package units, straight AC and mini-splits.
- Provide training and technical support for other service technicians
- Effectively communicate with customer - By asking / answering questions and making recommendations for replacement options for aging and inefficient systems
- Using mobile dispatch app on phone / pad device to properly record work order notes, service follow-up / recommendations and preparation of customer invoice.
- Keep truck inventory stocked and organized
- 5 or more years field experience as an HVAC mechanic tech preferred
- Tools for the Trade
- Knowledge of North Carolina Mechanical and Electrical Codes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently
- Valid Driver License
Starting Pay: $40-60K (Negotiable), plus spiff potential with no cap
Work Hours: 7:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Bonus / Incentive Opportunity
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fantastic tools program
Job Type: Full-time
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Express was founded in 1983 and has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express puts people to work, employing more than 500,000 a year, its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. If you are looking for work, get to know Express, Express knows jobs.
View the full profile