To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham - Highway 280, AL 35223
- Valerie Gentry
- Phone: 205-823-2517
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
e-staff - Client Confidential • Birmingham - Highway 280, AL
Posted 1 month ago
● Assist in the preparation and review of income tax returns, estimates and accruals.
● Research tax issues and make recommendations.
● Oversee tax compliance processes and strive for continuous improvement.
● Manage external professional services.
● Manage tax audits.
● Oversee compliance with various nation’s BEPs initiatives.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
● Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with senior management throughout the company
● Ability to effectively work with divisional and subsidiary accounting personnel in the development and improvement of tax information flow.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Master's in Tax or equivalent (preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years experience in corporate tax
- Minimum of 10 years accounting experience
- Previous experience from the Big 4
- Tax experience required in multiple lines of business and tax jurisdictions, for US State/Federal, and preferred experience in Canada & Australia
- Previous tax or accounting experience in manufacturing a plus