To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Support Specialist
Rescue One Training for Life • Gaithersburg, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Rescue One Training for Life specializes in providing a full array of life safety training and product solutions to individuals, health care providers, and organizations of all sizes. We are one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest life safety training organizations and independent distributors of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and supplies. Our certified safety training courses include CPR, AED, First-Aid, ACLS, PALS, BLS, Bloodborne Pathogens, OSHA, First Responder, and Fire Extinguisher Safety. Our goal is to provide a complete turn-key solution, covering all aspects of an AED Program including deployment, maintenance, and life saving courses to prepare a home or business for emergencies.
Administrative Support Specialist
We are looking for an energetic, professional and friendly customer focused full-time Administrative Support Specialist to handle the sales and administrative support duties for our company. You will be primarily responsible for the processing tasks related to Rescue One sales and service, administrative office operations and other duties as requested. As the qualified person we seek, you must have at least 1 - 2 years of related experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with processing sales/product orders
- Utilize Rescue One AED Manager database to enter customer AED information, provide customer support, enter contact changes, scan contracts and documents, and provide reports as required.
- Assist as required, with preparing AEDs and supplies for shipment including assembly, prescription, labeling, packaging and shipping.
- Process credit card payments through the on-line processing system and entering payments into QuickBooks.
- Receive and track incoming inventory orders from vendors.
- Assist with maintaining an orderly and secure inventory supply room as well as providing inventory reports of available products/inventory. Order product as necessary according to policy to maintain inventory par levels.
- Assist with AED Program Management tasks and entering MIEMSS information as required.
- Assist with sending A/P reminders to unpaid customers.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- Extremely detail oriented and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and experience with other databases/software
- QuickBooks experience a plus.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, commission structure, expense allowance and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.