The Florida Chamber of Commerce Foundation is looking for a Director of Marketing and Engagement.
The Director of Marketing and Engagement spearheads strategic communications and engagement and will be responsible for marketing and messaging (traditional and social media); branding; media, public relations; corporate, board and member communications. This individual will be responsible for regular engagement with partners and business leaders in initiatives designed to secure Florida’s future.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Work with internal and external partners to develop and deliver positive and impactful messages and experiences
· Proactively report on trends and activities relevant to stakeholders and the Foundation.
· Develop a full range of written materials including articles, press release, speeches, member correspondence and event marketing materials
· Ensure all messages are developed and implemented to drive business growth, build brand equity, and positively impact policy.
· Protect outcomes and Foundation reputation
· Develop marketing plans for research initiatives and convenings
· Developing targeted media lists
· Forming appropriate relationships with press
· Coordinating activities of outside PR/Media relations councils and other vendors
· Leading proactive engagement with all brand audiences
· Cultivating and nurturing relationships with brand audiences
· Managing special events and other meetings
· Collaborate with Chamber Enterprise on all Chamber Foundation Communications
· Strong writing, marketing and branding skills
· Integrated marketing experience
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Media relations training
· Strong organizational and member management background
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a collaborative and results-oriented environment
· Demonstrated ability to develop and execute communications and branding plans
Bachelors in Public Relations, Communications, or Journalism preferred. 5+ years of association or chamber management experience or other related background may substitute
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Cindy McCray, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated Marketing Communications