One of our premier global clients is looking for Sales Managers/Executives (multiple positions) in New York City, NY for permanent fulltime (FTE) engagements. There are multiple opportunities, such as:
- Regional Sales Executive
- Channel Sales Manager
- Pre-Sales Consultant
- Inside Sales representative
If interested, please submit your resume indicating preferred position title with (a) date of availability (b) current location (c) desired salary?
Pre-Sales Consultant - RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to Executive Vice President (Sales) – Americas, you will work with other members of the Sales, Inside Sales and Channel teams.
Working with Internal Stake Holders, you will be interacting with Product Team, Customer Success, Account Manager, Campaign Manager, HR, Finance & Administration.
Primary responsibilities will be to:
- To qualify prospects while introducing the solution and determine technical and business requirements to ensure all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution pitch
- Taking responsibility of the revenue target being set for the region for the particular financial year and working towards achieving the target
- Provide technical solutions in consultation with technical team within agreed timeframes and deadlines as requested by sales/account management
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver detailed demo of the solution/product and provide documents/training to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Create documentation on functionalities of the solution/product including business use cases with technical explanations wherever needed
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback on issues with current solution/product to provide input around existing functionalities and also new features & capabilities
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues/peers updated on activities where collaboration is needed
- Able to understand business drivers and challenges involved in implementation and dependencies on customers during new engagement kick-off
- Provide an accurate and timely management information, to include – proposal review, commercial bids, project timeline and summary
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes in order to follow a discipline within the team and organization.
Regional Sales Executive - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will manage a Sales territory with an associated sales quota.
- You will create a sales strategy and market plans to over-achieve your revenue target.
- With the help of our talented marketing team, you will uncover new leads to build a 4x pipeline to meet your target and orchestrate the sales cycle from inception to closure.
- You will develop new corporate clients and establish long-erm relationships with defined target accounts.
- You will identify and develop new streams for long-term revenue growth and maintain relationships with customers to achieve repeat/referral businesses.
- You will maintain accuracy of forecasts in the CRM system and provide sales forecasts in a timely manner.
Channel Sales Manager - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- He/she will work with partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Facilitating and managing sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position Client’s platform and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Understand the Partners’ business and align Client’s platform to develop compelling ‘go to market’ propositions
- Qualify new Partners and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate the value of Client’s platform to both C-level’ business leaders and ‘technical’ staff members
- Develop and build sales strategies with assigned partners in region
- Manage, Track and Report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate partner forecasts, sales
Inside Sales representative - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The inside sales representative will work cooperatively with marketing, outside sales, and other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Qualify marketing leads generated by Web forms, chat, seminars, trade shows, and target account lists.