ETP is leading the effort to identify an experienced HOSPICE RN Case Manager and Hospice On Call RN for Southfield or Southgate Area, due to expansion in the market. Be part of a national employer that is financially strong and stable. Excellent reputation for the provision of compliant, compassionate, and quality ministry of hospice care in each operating market.
Employees are entitled to Excellent compensation, great employee benefits, upward mobility; in addition to mileage reimbursement or CORPORATE CAR and additional perks.
Why should you be interested?
· There is ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITY as our client's culture garners education and promotion from within.
· Established and Progressive Company which affords access to leading resources and support
· Client is recognized for the provision of quality and compliant care.
· Comprehensive Employee Benefits
· 2+ years of Hospice Case Management, Home Health, Critical or Long Term Care Nursing experience
· The ability to make sound professional clinical judgment, proficient with regulations, and passionate about the ministry of hospice
· The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs.
· Proficient clinical skills and ability to convey in a compassionate manner
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Unencumbered RN Licensure in state of practice.
· Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
Electronic Medical Record
Basic Life Support