Entry Level Junior Account Executive
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
*Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21 an hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.*
Entry Level Account Executives are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- Helping customers find products and services they need and place orders
- Understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What DMC Atlanta Offers You:
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership - 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- Recognition for your hard work
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the DMC Atlanta President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
DMC Atlanta is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A 4-year degree
We will be training candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
This is an entry level sales position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees, and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.
URL blocked - click to apply