CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking Electrical Engineers - Avionics for an Aerospace client in Newport News , VA . Four Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
·· Excellent Salary
Comprehensive Competitive Benefits Package
Opportunity to build a team
· Safety First!
Do You Enjoy?
- Being part of a progressive organization
- Having the satisfaction of a job well done
- Having a high degree of autonomy
- Provide a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Provide 2 years of experience as an Avionics Technician
- Provide 1 year of aircraft electrical engineering and design
- Design in CAD software
If so, speak to a recruiter today to learn more! If not, still speak to a recruiter! We have many openings that we would like to discuss with you!
Seeking Electrical Engineers to help create, design, test and oversee the development of electrical components and integrate electrical systems into an aviation product which may include motors, navigation systems, radio, communications systems, etc. Assist with the designs of wiring for system integration.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Avionics Technician
- Minimum 1 year of aircraft electrical engineering and design
- Proficient in CAD software
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft, avionics, and electrical systems
- Engineering experience Knowledge of FAR (Federal Aviation Regulations)
- Ability to use aircraft test equipment for avionics and aircraft electrical systems
- Ability to restore aircraft power after modifications
- Knowledge of safety regarding electrical and mechanical systems, hangar and ramp operations
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to support these programs
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
- Aircraft Electrical Engineering
- Cad Software
- Electrical Engineer
- Federal Aviation Regulations
- Systems Integration