To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
31 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
- Jasmine Ocasio
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Facility Security Officer
United Security Services Inc • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Provide a safe and welcoming environment for students and personnel
• Patrol facility floors for unusual, dangerous, or illegal activity and unauthorized individuals
• Maintaining exceptional communication, hospitality, and interpersonal skills
• Complete security checks and follow post orders as directed
• Report necessary incidents, accidents, and occurrences during each scheduled shift
• Keep a detailed log with hourly entries
• Uphold a professional appearance and demeanor
Benefits included: Weekly Pay, Medical, Paid Time Off, 401k, and Employee recognition programs.
Applicants should respond to this advertisement with a copy of your resume, contact information, and current availability.
• A valid New York State Security Guard license
• 8-hour Annual in Service training must be up to date
• High School Diploma or GED
• Flexible availability (Must be available to work weekends)
• At least 1 Year of verifiable security experience
• Prior Educational/Campus experience preferred
• Must be able to stand, patrol, and work outdoors
• Basic Computer Skills (Typing, MS Office, E-Mail, Internet)
• Ability to pass a drug screening