To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Berea, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Loan Servicing Specialist - Escrow
Fahe • Berea, KY
Posted 2 months ago
Loan Servicing Specialist- Escrow
Join our growing team working to build stronger communities in Appalachia! Fahe is on a mission to eliminate persistent poverty. Our unique collaborative model connects a Network of local, regional, and national leaders, all working together to uplift our nation’s rural places. Since our inception in 1980, the Fahe Network has served more than 535,000 people, made $784.8 million in direct investments, and achieved a total cumulative financial impact of over a billion dollars in Appalachia.
This position is responsible for handling escrow administration task and quality control on newly added loans to the existing single family portfolio. Secondary responsibilities include loan administration/maintenance and customer service.
Essential Duties and Functions:
· Manage the tracking and payment of insurance and tax bills within our mortgage operating system
· Provide customer service for all incoming calls for Loan Servicing
· Cross-train and serve as back up for other positions within the department
· Work collaboratively with loan administrators and other customer service representatives to ensure compliant
· Ensure timely payments and task related to mortgage escrow items.
Requirements for this position include:
· Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Ability to quickly learn and navigate within diverse software programs
· Able to communicate with a professional demeanor both verbally and in writing
· Able to work independently as well as on a team
· Self-starter, willing to propose more efficient processes and take initiative
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Associate’s Degree or beyond
· One to three years of experience in Loan Servicing, Escrow Management or related field
For the past three years, our staff nominated Fahe has one of the top 100 Best Places to Work in Kentucky. Fahe is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking applicants who can bring diverse viewpoints, experience, talents, and culture to promote our organization’s mission of eliminating persistent poverty in Appalachia. We offer a diverse work environment with competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Visit to learn more about Fahe.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to 40403. or mail to Fahe/ATTN: Human Resources; 319 Oak Street; Berea, KY