To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cheyenne, WY
- Randy Ketring
- Phone: 3073324355
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chrysler Master Technician
Fremont Motor Company • Cheyenne, WY
Posted 29 days ago
Relocation Assistance & Sign-on Bonus considered for Qualified & Certified Chrysler candidates
Fremont Motor Company in Lander, WY is looking for experienced Chrysler Certified Technicians to join their winning service team. Fremont Motor is a new facility with state-of-the-art equipment and has achieved the Premium Smart Level in the automotive industry.
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Chrysler standards
- Chrysler automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Must be a certified Chrysler Mechanic
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc
- Full benefits after hire
- Paid time off
- Family-run and family focused organization has been in business for 76 years
- Retirement and 401k plan
- Opportunity to grow within the organization - we promote from within