To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Riley Carvalis
- Phone: 727-258-0270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ELECTRICAL SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Delta Construction Partners, Inc. • Seattle, WA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ELECTRICAL SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (SEATTLE, WA)
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their (Seattle, WA) area office.
Base salary is between $100,000 and $120,000 depending on experience. Base salary may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
Reasons You’ll Love Working for This Company
• Competitive base salary
• Health insurance package
• Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
• Creativity and new ideas are encouraged
• Collaborative work environment
• Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage projects and teams from qualification through closeout
• Prepare execution plans for each stage of the project
• Collaborate with Superintendent and other field personnel to ensure project is on schedule
• Manage financials, approve invoices, and track budget variances
• Prepare reports for management
• Negotiate change-orders
• Manage relationships with subcontractors and vendors
Skills & Requirements
• Must have 7+ years’ experience in electrical construction in a project manager role
• Must have experience working with union workforces
• Must have local contacts/relationships for business development purposes
• Influential. Ability to drive results
• Strong employment stability
• Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management and problem-solving skills
Preferred but Not Necessary
• College degree preferred
• Experience with design/build
• Estimating experience
Please forward your resume to Riley@DeltaConstructionPartners.com for immediate consideration, or call (727-258-0270) for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/job-openings/
Related Positions: Construction Manager, Electrical Project Manager