Traveling National Project Manager
Must Have Commercial Roofing experience!!!
• Required: Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field, or 10+ years full time construction project management experience with sophisticated clientele.
• Required: 7+ years construction PM experience with $5M+ commercial, state, university, or federal projects.
• Required: Expert in construction project management, financials, processes, and administration.
• Required: Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in highly autonomous environments.
• Required: Strong writing and oral communication skills.
• Required: Strong computer and technology skills.
• Required: Ability to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and local officials.
• Preferred: OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications.
• Preferred: Construction of multi-family, hotel, and multi-building campus
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence in your PM abilities.
• Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
• Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
• Obtain building permits as required and follow all government guidelines for each permit and project.
• Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
• Assist Project Director with change orders.
• Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety, quality, and productivity in the field.
• Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
• Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer service.
• Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
• Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards.
• All other duties or projects as assigned.
• Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
• Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper communication with your project team.
• Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on budget worksheets.
• Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals
• Create, update, and present project schedules to customer, Project Director and VP weekly.
• Responsible for directing, mentoring and training junior level team members
• Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed change order form and budget updates.
- Costs For Projects
- Measure Project Progress
- Project Life Cycle